Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Tagged

Marcus tagged me, so here it is.

4 Random Things I Like About My Significant Other

1. Her love for children and animals
2. Her hair
3. How similar her sense of humor is to mine
4. Her cooking

4 Jobs I’ve Had

1. Cashier at Stone Mountain Park
2. Auto Mechanic
3. Daycare teacher
4. Temple Security Guard

4 Movies I’ve Watched More Than Once

1. Star Wars (all 6)
2. Batman
3. Catch Me If You Can
4. Almost all of the Bond movies

4 TV Shows I Watch

1. The Office
2. Prison Break
3. Cops
4. The Soup

4 Favorite Foods
1. Mexican
2. Hamburgers and fries
3. McDonald's apple pies
4. Cheesecake

4 Places I’d Like to Visit

1. Samoa
2. Hawaii
3. Africa
4. France

5 Things I’m Looking Forward to in the Coming Year

1. Graduating college!
2. Warmer weather
3. Hopefully, a summer vacation/cruise
4. Getting a raise 
5. Our 3 year anniversary

4 People I Tag

1. Lettitia (when she gets her new blog up and running)

No comments: